Below are 9 powerful social networking sites for women entrepreneurs.
1. Empower Me! – From blogs to websites to networks and everything in between, there is something for every woman. @talentdiva
2. Diversity Woman - Executive network for women of all races, cultures and backgrounds.
3. International Black Women’s Collaborative - The perfect platform for creating new personal and business connections. Live Local and Think Global!
4. Ladies Who Launch - Find information on successful women entrepreneurs as well as resources for women. Ladies Who Launch is an online and offline social network that provides opportunities for women to move their businesses and personal goals forward. @ladieswholaunch
5. Minority Women on the Rise - profiles successful women entrepreneurs from coast to coast, who are successfully running thriving businesses. @sylviabrowder
6. Pink Magazine - PINK represents more than a color. It´s a badge of honor celebrating a global mission of equity and opportunity - a movement acknowledging all that women are today and will be tomorrow.
7. Savor the Success - is a social network that connects entrepreneurial, professional, and creative women while helping to build big dreams in a real way @savorthesuccess
8. Women Owned - information, tools, networking opportunities and advice that has helped hundreds of thousands of women. Women just like you - starting or growing their business.
9. Women’s Peer Network - Only join if you want to improve your business contacts. @thebizwoman